Our services for traveling businessmen, regarding Middle-Eastern visa acquisition.
How to apply for your authorization code
- Complete the Middle-East visa authorization application code
- We will submit application forms to the Middle-Eastern Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Visa authorization codes generally take up to 1 week depending on your nationality
- The visa process fee (procedures to get your approval number) for each application is 79$. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas.
- American, Canadian and British citizens' procedure will take 15-20 working days and the cost is 99$ per person
- When approved, we will notify you of your authorization code. Once the code is received please apply for your visa directly with the nominated Middle-East embassy or Middle-East International Airports
- Once you have received your e-mailed authorization code and letter, immediately apply for your visa sticker in your nominated Middle-East embassy OR Middle-East International Airports.
Middle-East Visa Stamp Fee (Payable to the consulate upon visa collection)
At the time of visa collection (In your nominated Middle-Eastern embassy OR Middle-East International Airports) applicants are required to do the tasks related to consular visa collection and pay the paperwork fees. These fees are separate from the visa application fee which is to be paid to the Travel Agency. The visa fee depending on your nationality varies from 30 Euro to 75 Euro.
- We would appreciate it if you ensure that your provided information is accurate and complete.
- Incorrect information can cause delays, questions, and potentially, rejection
- A copy of the Applicant's passport (valid for a minimum of six months)
- If you have filled the Business Travel Package, there is no need to apply for Visa