Exhibitions and trade events are tailored to cover all the industry segments in Iran’s economy.
Iran’s Major Industries are:
- Petroleum, Petrochemicals, Polymers, Gas, and Oil Industries
- Agriculture, Food, and Beverage
- Cement, Ceramics, and Other Construction Materials
- ICT, Mobile, and Telecoms
- Tourism and Handicrafts
- Medical, Health, and Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Furniture, Fashion, Textile, and Apparel Industries
- Mining and Metals
- Aviation and Space Industries
- Power, Energy, and Renewable Energies
- Banking, Insurance, and Capital
Tehran is the capital and economic center of Iran. Tabriz, Isfahan, Arak, Ahwaz, Mashhad, and Shiraz are other major Industrial cities of Iran.
As of 2014, 81,000 small industrial units employed more than 1 million workers in Iran. Small industries constitute a portion of Iranian industries, 45 percent of the country’s industrial employment, and 17 percent of the country’s production. Supporting the development of small and medium enterprises will greatly strengthen the supplier network in Iran. To encourage foreign investments, Iran's government helps and backs up many industrial investments with Guaranteed Purchase agreements, swap programs, buyback systems, and other regulations.
In 2016, Iran had approximately 3,000 knowledge-based firms accounting for 70,000 jobs and $6.6 billion in revenue. Venture Capitals have become very profitable segments for financiers and investors recently.
How we can Help?
BizEx can help you understand and study these markets, legislation, and regulatory concerns. To measure the possibility of success or failure for our clients, we have a team focusing on Market/Marketing Analysis and in niche markets. we also hire local experts to analyze the market within our framework.
- ‹ PREVIOUS ARTICLE
- NEXT ARTICLE ›